Expertise/ Data Science
Before the term “Data Scientist” became commonplace, Springbok gathered, processed, and analyzed large data sets. We organized, computed, and analyzed data from sources such as earth orbiting satellites observations, S & P futures tick data, and social media streams.
We have the computing skills and theoretical background to get the most from your data. We know how to clean, store, distribute data and then collect the information needed for analysis. We have the math and analytical background to effectively extract answers from unorganized data. Our visualizations take information and results to show clear and compelling solutions.
Springbok has experience with:
- High performance computing
- Analytical modeling and advanced computer languages
- Project conception and management
Some of our projects:
- Completed development, testing, and documentation of a satellite simulator implemented in Java, which provides an RFC 2326 compliant Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) Server and derives a data-streaming interface from RFC 3550 Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) to deliver the scene of visible resident space objects.
- Completed development, testing, and documentation of a Java radar simulator of the MIT Lincoln Laboratory proposed Government Radar Reference Model which transmits, receives, detects, integrates, and tracks objects received from the satellite simulator.
- Completed development of a high performance computing framework for correlation and cataloging algorithms developed by Lincoln staff.
Find out how Springbok can compute your ideas and data into smart solutions.