Research and Development
Springbok has technical, computing, and analytical expertise to do insightful research and development. Springbok works across a wide range of fields including defense, finance, and consumer products. Our goal is to understand your ideas and your data and transform them into insightful solutions.
We use a wide range of computing tools, both available software and our own tools. With our strong foundation in math and finance, we understand both the technical and theoretical aspects of problems. Information, visualized in clear and informative ways, is an integral part of our work process.
Springbok has experience with:
- Radar systems
- Space surveillance
- High performance computing
- Analytical modeling and advanced computer languages
- Project conception and management
Some of our projects:
- Completed development, testing, and documentation of a satellite simulator implemented in Java, which provides an RFC 2326 compliant Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) Server and derives a data-streaming interface from RFC 3550 Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) to deliver the scene of visible resident space objects.
- Completed development, testing, and documentation of a Java radar simulator of the MIT Lincoln Laboratory proposed Government Radar Reference Model which transmits, receives, detects, integrates, and tracks objects received from the satellite simulator.
- Completed development of a high performance computing framework for correlation and cataloging algorithms developed by Lincoln staff.
Find out how Springbok can compute your ideas and data into smart solutions.